Thursday, December 27, 2007


This is Enma a.k.a. my sister. So cute rite~?!

Omigosh! Kawaii Desu yo~!

Alrights! I'm here with an important announcement to all who know my sister...

...IT'S HER BIRTHDAY ON SATURDAY!!! Which to say, is on the 29th of December. I hope you guys remembered. If not, start remembering. HAHAHA.

Anyway, imouto(sis), happy 16th birthday! One year older and hopefully more obedient~

May your birthday be a fun and wonderous one! I LOVE YOU! So stop torturing your poor sister~!

*SMOOCH*

And here, are more photos of her (Hahaha...why do I have this forboding feeling that i'm gonna be killed by her...):



so cool~ @.@


Ahhhhh~!!!


'L' san?! iie, atashi no kawaii imouto desu.


Hmmm...Watcha' doin'?


And nw a random picture of my kawaii Rabbit; Usagi Chan~!!!





speaking of which, I've not seen this rabbit-napper for like...







... \(OAo)/



No comments: